Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, CPA
- Assist in financial close and perform related reporting, accruals etc.
- Perform financial reporting and support monthly P&L analysis and financial forecasts. Uses financial systems and advanced MS Excel functions to work with large data sets.
- Establishing, measuring and monitoring weekly KPI metric discussions for new and/or existing business initiatives and operational performance.
- Assist in Measuring and reporting progress on key goals for the business team in a timely and accurate manner.
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses and financial modeling.
- Provide inputs for monthly and quarterly business reviews in a timely manner. Facilitate business reviews with data analysis.
- Identifies and implements solutions to resolve, improve, automate, standardize, or simplify finance processes.
- Identifies incomplete or inaccurate data, identifies root causes of data issues, escalates discrepancies, fixes data where possible or partners to deliver a solution.
- CA, CPA or CWA, with 4+ or more years of post-qualification experience in FP&A, closing of Books of accounts and reporting & analytics. Reconciliation & Reporting activities
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations. Detail-oriented, well-organized.
- Ability to readily adapt to and lead through changing environment. Collaboration with different team on projects