Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Provides complex, financial analysis for a financial function or a business.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to guide and influence decision-making.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives, typically representing a sub-function within finance for a particular business.
- Supports policy and process improvement and identifies opportunities.
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
- Represents finance on cross- functional teams.
- Provides mentoring and guidance to analysts.
- Analyze Open inventory and follow-up for closure & inputs for BSR
- Perform Month end close of the General Ledger
- Inventory Balance sheet account Reconciliation & Review
- Support and drive transformation, Cost efficiency on a periodic basis
- Assists in audit queries
Education and Experience Required:
- First level university degree with a focus in business or economics; advanced degree or accounting certification (e.g., CPA, MBA) preferred.
- Typically 4+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
- Typically experienced in more than one finance function.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Good business acumen.
- good understanding of accounting concepts and principles
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SAP).