Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
1. The Incumbent Should Have Sound Accounting Knowledge and Prior Exposure to Amex Processes, Business and Systems.
2. Must Possess Excellent- Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Including the Ability to Clearly and Concisely Translate Complex Accounting Jargon into Plain English.
3. Interface with key reporting groups/ systems and interaction with technologies groups.
4. Support the maintenance of a robust control environment for E2E Rewards.
5. Support projects and business initiatives to ensure Financial and Control requirements / considerations are addressed.
6. Conduct Post Implementation Reviews This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
1. Knowledge of Financial Services industry preferred
2. Demonstrated commitment to quality and accuracy- Proven demonstration of personal excellence
3. Ability to process information (identify issues) quickly
4. Strong communication skills
5. SOX, Operational Risk and/or Audit experience preferred
6. Results driven, self-starter; able to lead and influence without authority
7. Works well in a changing environment and with tight deadlines
1. Accounting or Finance with a degree in Accounting or Finance; CA and/or MBA highly desired
Work Location Options:-Hybrid