CA, CMA, CS
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CS, CA - Qualified
- Undertake reconciliations, accounting, MI and control activities to support the ledger close, reconciliation, substantiation and reporting
- Support change initiatives, process improvements and in-system implementations related to individual processes and applications
- Provide and support input into the end to end control and ownership of franchise and legal entity balance sheets for your business area
- Support systems testing such as user acceptance testing, and system or process improvement initiatives
- Provide resolution of finance user queries and daily activity support to finance teams.
Qualification:- Ideally, you’ll also hold a management degree, or a CA, CS or CWA qualification.