Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- As a reviewer , supervise the daily Pnl, Balance sheet and all activities performed by the team, be accountable for pnl produced
- Support all aspects of Balance Sheet and Revenue attestation process during the financial close and ensure integrity and completeness of the ledger.
- Support the Balance sheet attestation.
- Support the quarterly disclosure attestation
- Support Risk Based Pnl and PnL processes as SME
- Collaborate and Co-ordinate with Colleagues in other parts of Group Finance, Operations, and Risk Control to resolve issues and drive control initiatives
- Manage timely closure of unsubstantiated balances & review adjustments daily
- Pro-actively identify, review and escalate Operational Risk Issues
- Challenge and influence the effectiveness of controls and strengthen the F2B environment.
• Chartered Accountant, Cost Accountant, Master’s degree or equivalent in accounting or related field with previous experience in a similar role focusing on product control, financial reporting and reconciliation demonstrated knowledge of product controls , regular interactions with Front office and stakeholders in Core locations
• Good Financial Product knowledge along with their Accounting Life-cycle
• know-how to develop a robust set of controls to the financials (cost and revenue) of a global business
• analytical and methodical, with great attention to detail
• excellent communicator who can adapt style to audience
• Additional focus on Automation would be an added advantage