CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Fully remote SaaS startup with offices in USA, Canada and India.
- Traction: 1500+ clients in first 18 months. Backed by Sequoia Capital.
- Helping e-commerce merchants grow loyalty and retention of their customers, through better customer experience
- Solving a massive business problem. $100B is spent on customer service each year. Our tech is designed to eliminate the bulk of this effort -
- 5/5 rating on Glassdoor from 18 reviews (as of Nov, 2021)
- Be the go to authority for accounting and financial data, operating metrics, and compliance status. Own and manage the Finance Playbook which will be the foundation/SOP for managing the accounting and finance operations
- Accountable for providing clear visibility to founders on financial status and health of the business and tightly managing revenues and expenses. Accurate and timely control over business results, finance and operating metrics, monthly closes and internal/external reporting
- Develop, implement and maintain the internal accounting systems and financial controls consistent with Indian Corporate, Tax and Employee regulatory compliance, reporting and statutory filing requirements for the India entity
- Implement appropriate governance processes that assure compliance with US Corporate regulations (e.g. SOX) and US Federal and local compliance mandates.
- Work cross-functionally and set up and manage scalable processes, tools/systems and staffing required to support rapid growth. Ensure accounting/finance processes are owned, documented and followed
- You have 5 years of experience in MNC/Startups in the technology/software sector
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/ Finance or a related field of study
- Strong foundational knowledge of Indian Corporate and Tax Compliance
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, SOX and other standards and compliance requirements
- Comfortable working in a startup culture and taking accountability for deliverables
CTC - 12 LPA - 15 LPA
Powered by JazzHR