CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Audit & Control
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
The Finance business partner will be playing the role of core support to business leaders with the financial analytics in designing, driving, and implementing strategies.
Preferred Education Background–
- MBA Finance
- CA/Inter CA with practical Exposure in working with such profile
- ICWA/Intern ICWA with practical Exposure in working with such profile
- Equivalent master’s degree in Finance
- Improving the impact, and understanding, of financial reporting on business performance
- Providing analysis and delivering insight that links financial reports to business strategies
- Providing effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams
- Delivering analysis and insight on business opportunities; providing options and scenarios for business decisions
- Presenting financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk.
- Help their Business unit’ CEO in financial reporting/presentation during Quarterly Board meeting.
- Understanding the cost drivers of the business and providing insight in driving efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
- Assisting with year-end audit
Soft Skills Required –
- Relationship building
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively in order to explain financial concepts to non-finance people.
- Should be able to influence key decision makers and think strategically
- Facilitation and conflict resolution
Add On Skills –
- Must be able to apply your analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
- A finance business partner needs to be an excellent Project Manager as well as a creative thinker.