CA, CMA, MBA
Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Performing analysis of business performance versus Plan and forecast.
- Performing month end closing activities and MIS reports for the respective business / functions.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Hubs / Countries / functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance.
- Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause and Performing cost / benefit analysis and analysis of inventories, NWC.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as per business / function’s request and Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning & forecasting and Supporting audits.
- Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Optimize own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements and Identify areas for process / report standardization across different countries, divisions, and business units.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a Finance and/or Accounting. CMA/CA/ MBA Finance preferred.
- 1+ year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Must have Forecasting, budgeting, planning controlling experience.
- Good communication skill and SAP FICO experience and MS office skills are added advantage.