Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Works closely with the Finance Controller, Business Unit Business Partners and as necessary with the Global Design Associate Finance Director to ensure proper information flow related to all financial matters within the Global Design Region;
- Collates/reviews/analyzes GD Management Reports for monthly business review within the region, for each GECs and for Group reporting covering the financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss statement, cash flow) as well as highlighting business performance in terms of KPIs including comparison against Plan/Forecast;
- Owner of the monthly reporting timetable, ensuring cross functional teams are working collaboratively to meet strict deadlines.
- Supports the GD Finance Management in the development, review and compilation of Plan/ Forecast Reports for Group, Regional and Country reporting.
- Supports the GD Finance Management in the design and development of new and ad hoc management reports to track necessary performance metrics for business analysis.
- Collates HR and Health & Safety Reports, reviews and highlights for exceptional items, as needed for monthly regional reporting.
- Accountable and responsible for the review of management reports undertaken by team members to ensure high quality and timely management reporting.
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to create and agree on timetable for the GD regional reporting that will cover the key deliverables that comes from various key processes and stakeholders.
- Ensures completeness of process documentation for all current reports to serve as working draft for review, comments and acceptance.
- Updates Service menu (work tracking hours) to determine team’s efficiency per report; Explains any significant variances;
- Evaluates current reports to ensure appropriate and suitable information is reported.
- Initiates process improvements and adopts best practice for reporting efficiency and accuracy;
- Responds to inquiries from Finance Controller, Finance Director and if necessary, GEC Finance Heads, GEC/GSSC Directors, Regional Counterparts with proposed resolutions as necessary.
- Assists the auditors in yearly audits as necessary.
- Monitors work distribution within the team and ensures deliverables are met based on agreed timetable.
- Performs staff reviews, mentorship and recommends staff training development; and
- Performs such other accounting related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience:
- CPA with c.10 years work experience in accounting who has gained +5 years’ experience in an FP&A role.
- Team leader, who has the ability to delegate effectively.
- Ability to prioritize plan and execute work effectively to meet strict deadlines.
- Can work under pressure and minimal supervision, detail-oriented and results driven.
- Excellent client management skills, with experience in business partnering is preferred.
- Proactive, a committed team player who can motivate other team members.
- Communicates effectively both verbal and written.
- Exposure in shared services or multinational / multisite environment is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Sound business knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook and Word) is required.
- Experience with ERP Systems is preferred.