CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building Data platforms across all different regions? Do you want to help set and implement the direction and strategy for the Global Data Management environments? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment? We are looking for an Engineer to join our team and help us to:
– Create/Manage new on boarding projects.
– Setup and maintain Microsoft Azure Data Management platforms like Azure Data Factory/Data Explorer/ Purview platform environments
– Ensure “lights on” support - services are up and running in all environments, App/Dev – UAT
– Implement Data Security Standards and roles, maintain & improve existing deployment and build mechanisms using Azure Power Shell scripting and product configuration.
– Support New product Proof of Concept projects and provide innovative input into satisfying global IT data requirements.
Global CTO is a global organization within CDIO providing Data Solution platforms to underpin our partners business applications. You will be part of the Data Platform Services team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs, by providing timely, robust, cost effective solutions and products to our clients.
You'll be working the Data Management team based in Pune as an Engineer, you will be instrumental in setting the direction and strategy for building Azure Data Management platforms as a service across all different regions across the globe and in implementing Security Standards and roles, migrations and implementations in all environments. Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
– Excellent knowledge of Azure Power Shell scripting, for deploying the resources like Azure VMs, Azure Storage, Azure Data factory/ Azure Data Explorer / Azure Purview.
– Good knowledge of Azure Data Storage environments like Blob, ADLSG2 and its configurations with Parqet/Avro.
– Data Security experience with Azure Authentication and Entitlement systems, configuration and setup.
– Proven ability to configure and deploy private cloud infrastructure on Azure.
– Confidence and mature experience working in an Microsoft Azure Eco system and/or support environment.
– Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in an Information Technology field
– Experience in working large projects or small teams as well as Administering a Microsoft Azure PaaS environment
– A committed and visionary team player with analytical and logical mind-set (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– Well organized with an innate sense of how to prioritize across a complex environment
– A hands-on person with natural instincts to support our customers
– Curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
– Fluent in English and eager to work in an English Speaking Global Team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.