CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Head of Tax
FULL TIME | INTUIT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY | INDIA
About the job
Our globally coordinated tax professionals offer connected services across all tax disciplines to help our clients thrive in an era of rapid change. We combine our exceptional knowledge and experience with the people and technology platforms that make us an ideal partner for all their tax-related needs. In Tax, we equip clients to make better business decisions by bringing insights to the forefront. We help companies understand the tax policies and tax laws of governments around the world to plan and comply accordingly.
Our teams leverage transformative technologies to deliver strategy and execution, from tax and regulatory obligations to operations and workforce management, to reduce risk and drive sustainable value. Tax has six sub-service lines which cover a wide range of issues: Business Tax Services, Global Compliance and Reporting, Global Law, Indirect Tax, International Tax and Transaction Services and People Advisory Services.
Planning and ensuring compliance with Direct and Indirect Tax Regulations applicable to the company in India, U.A.E. and Singapore.
Responsible for IT computation and ensuring filing of IT returns and filing of TP certificates before the due date.
Keeping the organization aware of the implications of various tax laws on business decisions and advising business leadership on tax implications on a continuing basis.
Dealing with tax authorities.
Working with external resources for advice and resolutions. Interacting with advocates and consultants for opinions related to business issues
Tax compliance - computations, deposit, returns & assessments, appeals.
Tax Audit, certification for Transfer Pricing. Responsible for certification related to transfer pricing, transfer pricing study and transfer pricing assessments.
Tax Deductions at Source (TDS) - deduction, deposit, returns & assessments & appeals.
Ensure statutory records are maintained and updated from time to time.
Study of intercompany transactions and the transfer pricing implications thereof.
Review of work papers prepared for supporting the annual tax return.
Responsible for smooth departmental audits for GST, Excise and Service Tax.
Completion of GST audits and filing reports with the respective authorities.
Responsible for making critical decisions as part of a corporate tax management team.
Ensure all compliances related to direct & indirect taxation are adhered to.
Advise new processes, procedures to cross functional teams from a tax perspective.
Prepare MIS reports, provide accounting support related to Taxation & Report on Legal Issues
You will be managing and participating in the successful delivery of international tax engagements and assisting senior managers or above with identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and building client networks and relationships. You will contribute to building and maintaining key client relationships by delivering exceptional client service and collaborate with a team of International Tax professionals across the MENA region and globally to combine diverse cross-border experience with local tax knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries.
You will work as part of a multi-jurisdictional / disciplinary team within tax and across other service lines (including working with colleagues from Transfer Pricing, Transaction Tax, Indirect Tax, People Advisory Services etc.) in terms of pursuing, managing and delivering engagements and assist in managing engagement economics by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders.
You’ll proactively maintain your technical knowledge by keeping abreast of global developments in international tax landscape so that you can better advise our clients.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) with 10+ Years in Corporate Tax Department (Direct and Indirect)
- Bachelor's Degree in Tax, Economics, Accounting or Finance and an approved professional qualification or equivalent (e.g., ADIT / ATT / ACCA / CPA / ACA / CA / LLB or MBA, or MA, MSc or PhD in the fields listed above).
- Serve as a tax technology consultant within the broader team and other organization functions to drive process optimization thru design and delivery of new processes and evaluating new functionality.
- Partner with Process Counterparts/cross finance teams to work on process issues/organizational concerns impacting tax compliance/applicability/ either from a system or process perspective.
- Post qualification experience of 15-20 years, largely focused on direct and indirect taxes.
- Should have a track record of competent handling of complex tax matters.
- Should be up-to-date on tax laws and rules and have expert level understanding thereof.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Accounting Standards.
- System proficiency and should have operated in ERP based integrated applications.
Best in the industry