CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- IT audit or relevant experience in risk related areas such as IT Compliance, IT Risk Management, Regulatory experience in relation to IT or internal controls.
- experience in technology 1st or 2nd Line of Defence.
- experience in external audit covering IT (big 4)
- IT technologists looking to get out of operations, but understand IT Risks and Controls
- Perform audit work. Design assessment and testing (experience in both Infrastructure and Applications is a plus)
- Conduct reviews and audits of specific business areas
- Analyse and assess IT risks (cyber security, network security, data protection and confidentiality, technology change, technology reliability, cloud) assumed by the business
- Identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
- Support the preparation of audit reports incl. issue writing
- A university degree and at least one internationally recognized IT related certification (CISA, CISSP, CIA, etc…)
- Experience (5 years) in audit, IT infrastructure or IT risk management areas. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function
- Strong technical and analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
- A detailed understanding, preferably with hands-on experience, on data center, technology recovery and IT infrastructure including windows, unix, midrange, mainframes, network and remote access, database, storage, end user computing, cloud, mobility devices, active directory, communication tools, voice infrastructure and voice recording systems
- Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
- Risk focused, and capable of using basic data analytics (advanced or expert knowledge is a plus)
- Flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other locations for audit assignments if needed
- Curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. As are reports are written in English, English language skills are a must.