Audit & Control
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Qualified, CPA, M.Com
- Assist in the preparation of audit planning documentation for all assigned audits
- Perform detailed audit procedures and testing, prepare documentation on the audit performed
- Prepare clear, accurate and complete work-papers in accordance with department quality standards; meet project timelines and deliverable due dates
- Develop knowledge of control assessment frameworks and an awareness of the overall control environment
- Support assessment of risk management and risk mitigation adequacy
- Follow up on and tracking of Remediation plans for testing till closure
- Perform peer review of Audit work papers and assist Audit lead in other operational audit tasks
- Support IT-GCC-SOX testing projects during down-time(availability)
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so.
- Bachelor’s in Commerce/ Masters in Commerce, CA/CWA (Inter/Final)/CIA, CPA
- Minimum of 4 years of experience.
Skills:- Risk Management ,SOX/MAR/FDICIA, Fixed Assets, Statutory Compliances, Cash & Cash Eq., Revenue & Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.