CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Audit & Control
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers, and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile, and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest-growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry.
Compass India has been expediting software engineering and development across the fields of Mobile Apps, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation and Data analytics. The team has played an integral role in the launch of new features in the Compass platform for CRM, marketing, client service, 3D virtual tours, and more. We started the Compass India Development Center in 2019 and have tripled the size of our Product and Engineering teams and continue to grow.
Know your team :
Reporting to the India-based leader of internal audit, you are part of a passionate Internal Audit
function of a technology focused public company driving revolutionary change in the residential
real estate industry. You will get the opportunity to apply and develop your audit skills while
learning about all aspects of Compass. While your focus will be the development,
documentation, and testing of the Company's control environment, as required by Sarbanes-
Oxley, you will support and participate in all aspects of the internal audit function.
You are proactive, professionally curious, and able to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced
environment. Communication skills, attention to detail, and an objective approach to learning
and problem-solving are key to success. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional
business process owners and external auditors/consultants to drive improvement in the internal
At Compass you will:
- Assist in the development, documentation, and testing of internal controls as part of our
- Perform business process walkthroughs of all major processes to understand the
- Perform and/or review test of design (ToD) and test of operating effectiveness (TOE) of
- Assist the annual risk assessment and scoping exercise to identify significant accounts,
- Assist in company-wide risk assessments and development of a risk-based internal audit
- Participate in all aspects of COSO-based internal audit programs, evaluating underlying
communicating opportunities for improvement, and following up with business owners to
ensure effective remediation
- Engage effectively with stakeholders across the business at various levels, building
- Facilitate requests between business process owners and internal/external audit teams
- Utilize the company's GRC (AuditBoard) tool to plan and document all SOX and internal
- Assist with periodic SOX reporting requirements
- Stay current to changes in regulatory guidance, industry best practices, and areas of
- Perform other related tasks and special projects as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, a candidate must be able to work and communicate with
- 3+ years of experience in internal controls, SOX, consulting, internal audit, accounting,
- Chartered Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Information Systems Auditor,
- SOX experience strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of COSO, NIST, and other relevant frameworks, a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with NetSuite ERP and AuditBoard GRC software, a plus
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place in the world — a place where they feel like they belong, where they can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to improve our employees' lives and careers.