BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Monitor and analyze, on an on-going basis, the risk limits monitoring process created by FIRO and recommend enhancements to the process over time.
- Collaborate on key investment risk oversight analysis, provide on-going market monitoring for potential impacts to Wells Fargo clients, and escalate key risk topics to monthly risk oversight forums.
- Prepare reporting packages and research potential risks for review by Investment Risk Oversight team;
- Execute ad-hoc analysis based on prevailing market events in support of FIRO’s Investment Risk Oversight team;
- Identify areas to improve team efficiency and collaborate with other FIRO team members to implement solutions including automation and development of Tableau dashboards for investment risk analysis purposes.
- -A graduate , CFA
- higher qualification in business, accounting, finance, statistics, or economics.
- with 5 – 10 years of overall experience.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills