CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Investment Banking, Private Equity & VC
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Will you test the status quo? Do you have the drive to innovate? Are you a Full-stack hands-on Senior developer? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- work on Core Java / RESTful Web service / Oracle / DB2/ Linux / SVN / Git / Teamcity
- take ownership and deliver individually and collectively within a supportive team environment
- be comfortable within a fast moving Agile team
- embrace the complex derivatives on the platform and enjoy the contest of simplifying and rationalizing them
- assist in transformation programs from inception to delivery
- -ready for hands-on development / research and learning new technologies
Will be working as part of WMAP EISL team based out of Pune. This team is one of the globally functioning team, so collaboration is essential and is managed effectively. We are responsible for systems used by the WMA Securities and Cash Management area. There are a number of back-office applications in this area which are used by global Operations. Our team delivers change and third line support on one or more of these systems. Our team is also responsible for building Enterprise Integration Layer as part of Modernization of legacy applications to Cloud that are part of WMAP program. This is where UI skills will be required.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- proficiency in core Java programming, Spring framework, ReactJS (full stack - not mandatory)
- familiar with automated testing, acceptance testing, TDD, BDD
- good understanding and usage of DBMS
- the ability to resolve production issues escalated to you
- experience with the full software development life cycle predominantly with agile methodologies
- experience improving older code bases as well as in using modern design patterns
- excellent research, investigation and evaluation skills
- working knowledge of distributed systems
- distributed storage
- in-memory and related caching
- security and authorization
- scalability and high availability
- good to have skills - KAFKA, Docker(Kubernetes etc)
- preferably hands on over RDBMS or NoSQL
- java performance tuning and heap tuning.
- Exposure to Denodo data virtualization will be a plus.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.