Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
- Research to verify accuracy and legitimacy of all new merchandise vendor set ups and approve or deny the setup accordingly.
- Exercise strong decision making skills to research, process and approve all changes to existing vendors
- Contract vendor management to obtain the necessary legal documents for every Factor change.
- Assist both vendors and merchandising in handling mergers and acquisitions of vendors or terms changes, ensuring all supporting documentation is obtained prior to making any changes.
- Ensure that all requests for name and address changes are properly supported by vendor management and documented prior to executing the change.
- Verify with appropriate merchandising personnel the legitimacy of all vendor cancels ensuring proper handling and notification to all necessary personnel.
- Review, research and approve all requests for Shell Vendor setups.
- Maintain extensive and accurate documentation supporting all changes to Vendor Files.
- Contact the Legal Department whenever necessary to ensure proper handling of highly unusual situations and assist the Legal Department in researching vendor related lawsuits or other issues.
Qualification:- Commerce graduate or equivalent with 4-6 yrs of work experience.