Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, ACCA, CIMA
- perform analytical reviews of material balance sheet line movements and portfolio changes across maturity profiles and asset encumbrance
- Perform analytical reviews of Month-on-Month movements in NSFR reporting and liaise with the Group NSFR reporting team.
- Liaise with local Finance teams to support the consolidation of commentary on material movements understanding the key business drivers for significant changes.
- provide support for the analysis and substantiation of the Daily LCR results for material entities.
- Supporting the Entity Controllers with L&F with SOCA signoff and ensure that entity is closed with no data quality issues from L&F perspective.
- Work closely with other areas of Finance to investigate and validate material movements.
- Ensure risks and issues in processes are identified, reported, escalated, and mitigated
- Prepare process descriptions and ensure these are kept up to date on periodic basis
- Day to day involvement in a variety of automation related tasks providing key input on improvement
- a university degree with a strong understanding of accounting principles preferably qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- 8+ years’ experience in financial services industry (regulatory reporting/accounting & product control /liquidity/ treasury etc.)
- Good understanding of various IB product knowledge and it’s balance sheet treatment, Product knowledge on Securities Financing Transactions
- Regulatory Reporting experience within the financial services industry will be an added advantage
- Experience in LCR and NSFR reporting (preferable) and should understand BCBS 239 document.
- Practical experience in MS Excel, Web Intelligence skills and MicroStrategy
- Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated individual who has can-do approach & keen to learn new skills
- Collaborate effectively across teams, regions and business areas
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting strict deadlines and adhering to the required quality standard