CA, CMA, MBA
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
4. Business Plan
5. Variance Analysis
6. Management Commentary and review with Leadership
7. Consolidation of data at Market level and System load
8. Handle adhoc queries relating to above
9. Reporting Key metrics for Global MP&L scorecards and Global MP&L BPRs
10. Support Cost reduction initiatives (TVM actions) and Strategic studies by reviewing Cost benefits and Business case analysis.
11. Closely work with Cross-functional teams (MP&L Operations, PD Finance and Purchasing) to support ongoing MP&L cost tracking as well as for Forward models.
Qualifications:- CA, CWA, MBA with 3 to 5 years of experience.