Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Accounting for Capitation expenses, Incentive and Bonus Programs accruals
- Handling of reconciliation of balance sheets accounts for capitation and incentives/bonus liability accounts
- Handling accounting adjustments and other month end closing and reporting tasks
- Providing commentary on expense variances, handling audit and business queries
- Handling daily claim data validation and reconciliation between GL and various financial repositories for E&I, M&R and C&S
- Perform other research and variance analysis and suggesting GL mapping changes
- Process governance and service delivery to onshore business stake holders
- Work on continued process improvement and system integration projects as per the business requirements
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so.
Qualification:- CA/CA Inter, MBA Finance or bachelor’s degree or equivalent in accounting or finance with 5+ years of experience.