Finance - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified
- Develop an end-to-end Recon Control process for Merchant Operations.
- Identify the opportunities of revenue control and automation of Recon reports
- Set processes to report gaps in reconciliation
- Design framework for internal & external reconciliation audits and work with internal teams to fix the gaps.
- Identify within each process the right measure of reconciliation and the procedures to evaluate.
- Setup and automate recovery processes of open books and evaluate them on a timely basis.
- Prune to income recognition processes and regular internal audit mechanism
- Work with Finance, Business & Operations teams to enhance the merchant experience on settlements.
- Identify system level opportunities to improve Merchant Settlement processes and work with accounting teams for betterment of Settlement processes.
- Support merchants to reconcile the payments vice-viz transactions and bridge understanding/systemic gaps if any.
Qualifications:- Graduate/Post Graduate degree CA/ICWA preferred with 3-5 Years of experience in Payable & Receivable.