Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
o Identify, validate (with reference to EY policies), Cross Sell and share potential business opportunities for expansion & development.
o Manage the business development pipeline and bid process including bid identification, bid writing/ development and bid submission
o Drafting and finalizing content for technical and financial proposals
o Managing fees negotiations and relationship management
o Work alongside the EY markets and business development team to develop tailored proposal
o Brand building by creating awareness of the ACR services internally & externally
o Manage client deliverables related to R2R, Payroll, Statutory compliance etc.,
o Manage the team and ensure that the team consistently delivers in time quality results
o Interact with clients to understand requirements, set expectations, pro-actively identify and address concerns, as well as work closely with internal leadership team
o Responsible for meeting agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA) on Turn Around Time (TAT) & Accuracy
o Review and execution of quality deliverables
o Effectively manage client communication, escalations & provide guidance and coaching to the team
o Understand & adhere to EY internal Quality & Risk Management requirements
o Review Fixed Assets Register
o Review GST workings /reconciliations
o Carry out appraisals and be responsible for counselling & mentoring of subordinates
o Plan timely training for teams to keep updated with the latest regulatory changes and improve skills of team members
o Work with teams to understand their concerns and resolve them
o Delegate tasks appropriately and develop teams to move to next level
o Work under pressure, managing resource allocations, attrition and people issues
o Providing effective solutions and guiding team members on various Functional issues
· Well versed with IGAAP and working knowledge of USGAAP, IFRS will be an added advantage
· Working knowledge of Ind AS.
· Experience in MIS with strong Excel, Power Point skills
· Strong Accounting & Payroll Knowledge, being well versed in all statutory compliances
· Self-starter who is target-driven and motivated – must be comfortable in a target oriented environment
· Proven track record in business development and winning new business
· Strong logical, analytical and problem solving skills and strategic thinking ability
· Excellent verbal, intercultural and interpersonal communication skills
· Adaptable, flexible with an ability to operate in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
· Tech savvy with a flair for process automation for efficiency
· Leadership Skills – Ability to work in a team and lead one, comprising of varied skill-sets and people from different backgrounds
· A Chartered Accountant and any additional qualification would be an added advantage
· Minimum 8 years of work experience in core finance & payroll function, and in preparation of Financial Statements, Tax Audit.
· Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in managing client facing finance team preferably in a consulting organization or well diversified Industry experience, with reporting and ability to deal with senior leadership team
Ideally you’ll also have:-
· Strong communication, people handling, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
· Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously & Attention to detail