CA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Lead in the development and execution of internal audits including audit planning, detailed audit procedures and related testing and reporting in accordance with professional and departmental standards, including financial (Sarbanes-Oxley testing) and operational
- Prepare clear, accurate and complete workpapers in accordance with department quality standards; meet project timelines and deliverable due dates
- Review work performed by others, provide recommendations for improvement and ensure resources are allocated to meet project deadlines
- Identify audit issues and perform root cause analysis with practical corrective solutions – act a key resource on complex issues while motivating and leading project teams
- As necessary, perform follow-up on assigned audit report action plans to ensure that the business partners have completed agreed upon action.
- Participate on special projects undertaken by the department and/or the Company
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
Qualifications:- Graduate or Post-Graduate/ MBA-Finance/ Qualified Chartered Accountant with Minimum of 8 year of work experience.
Skills:- Accounting, Auditing, ICFR – SOX, Risk Assessment, Compliance, Fixed Assets, Statutory, Revenue & Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Risks management and Control, COSO, HIPAA, GLBA.