Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
Controls monitoring and reporting for Process controls – Americas
- Monthly publish of CHI control reports to the PMU’s and Countries
- Analyse reports to identify patterns, trends, outliers, anomalies and highlight as part of key insights
- Run Control Health Meetings with Controllers and VP every month/quarter
- Analysis of key control themes in the process and perform root cause of control deficiencies to drive awareness and identify structural solutions together with Units
- Manage effective service delivery on controls reporting and monitoring for the PMU, creating exceptional customer experience in stakeholder community
Process lead Source to Pay
- Be the key contact point for StP from CSC – ensuring controls monitoring is aligned with Process Excellence (PEC), global outliers impacting the process are understood and improvement actions identified.
- Driving Value at Risk reduction with PEC.
- Supporting other members of the team with expertise requirements on StP.
- As part of Future of Control work support PEC in exploring and pursuing automation opportunities and own the control analytics improvement agenda for StP ensuring full coverage of GFCF.
Qualification:- CA/MBA with minimal 6-8 years of Finance experience.