CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Manager - Statutory Audit
EY is looking for Manager in Statutory Audit.
Your key responsibilities
Networking- Creates and manages good independent relationships with clients’ senior management
- Good Commercial Acumen- Provides a perspective to clients on trends and emerging practices in the local and global market in relation to client’s operations
- Client Management– Lead role in execution of client service and begins to serve as a Trusted Business Advisor, use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
- Business Development- Lead preparation of high quality proposals including developing the fees/entry strategy
- Contributes to the profitability of the firm- Generates additional work from existing clients and supports in selling new client proposals
- Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments with guidance from the partner
- Manages projects and processes- Balances multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages
- Technical competence & strategic thinking- Demonstrates a good level of technical knowledge and judgment and has the ability to develop well-reasoned and researched arguments on client issues, demonstrates expertise in auditing telecom companies.
- Risk management – Provides pertinent guidance and advices to colleagues on quality or risk management issues, enables colleagues to address risk and quality issues by providing advice based on his experience
- Knowledge management- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and the firm capture and leverage knowledge
- Leadership & Team work- Creates a climate of high performance in the team, promotes a good understanding of his team’s goals and contribution
- Counseling and people development- Proactively provides guidance on development of technical, interpersonal and soft skills to improve competence of the team members and counselees
- Exhibit professional demeanor- Look and sound professional, demonstrate appropriate conduct
Skills and attributes for success
- Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier
- Must have strong knowledge of auditing & accounting standards
- Strong exposure in auditing manufacturing, retail, pharmaceutical industries etc.Good presentation skills and ability to respond promptly
- Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments & manage ambiguity
- Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
To qualify for the role you must have
Qualified Chartered Accountant
- 5-8 years of post-qualification experience
Ideally you’ll also have
Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.