CA, CFA, CMA, MCOM/BCOM
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Manager - Business Finance
Who are we and what do we do?
Founded in 2019, Glance is a consumer internet company that has created two of the most disruptive digital platforms - Glance and Roposo. Glance has redefined the way internet is consumed on the lock screen, removing the need for searching and downloading apps. Over 400 million smartphones now come enabled with Glance's next generation internet experience. Roposo has revolutionized commerce by launching a destination for creator-led live entertainment commerce. Headquartered in Singapore, Glance is an unconsolidated subsidiary of InMobi Group and is funded by Google and Mithril Capital. For more information visit glance.com, roposo.com and inmobi.com
Glance Lock Screen: Glance is one of Asia's largest lock screen platforms. It enables consumers to experience the internet on the lock screens of their smart phones. Glance's AI-powered personalization enables consumers to enjoy content, products, and services of their choice, all delivered in an intuitive and visually attractive format on the lock screen of their smart phones.
Roposo: Roposo is India's first creator-driven live entertainment commerce platform. It brings together creators, shopping and entertainment in a single destination. On Roposo, consumers shop live with hundreds of creators and on pop stores, from leading brands, across categories. With a vision to power the creator economy, Roposo endeavours to deliver its creators a range of unique entrepreneurial opportunities, through live entertainment and commerce.
Glance Collective: Glance Collective co-creates and operates multiple unique brands in partnership with some of India's biggest digital creators and celebrities. It was created as a joint venture company between Glance and Collective Artists Network in July 2021 and launched its first brand – EK – with Ekta Kapoor in November 2021. The entity generates scope for creators to earn revenue through part ownership of the brands and gives them access to global markets, through Glance and Roposo's combined worldwide user base.
Shop101: Shop101 is a full stack e-commerce platform which provides Glance and Roposo end-to-end commerce capabilities. It was acquired in June 2021 by Glance for its market-leading e-commerce technology platform, comprehensive supply chain infrastructure and talent base.
InMobi Group's mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company's 2018 World's Most Innovative Companies. The group's portfolio companies include InMobi Marketing Cloud, TruFactor – an Intelligence as a Service Platform and Glance - the world's first Screen Zero. #LI-SS2
What's the Glance family like?
Consistently featured among the "Great Places to Work" in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. Glanciers are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are results-focused. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion.
What does the team do?
The finance team at Glance is a tightly knit group working to set up processes, frameworks and systems to help the business ride the next wave of rapid growth. We are focused on solving complex business problems, while building scalable infrastructure, and governance. A fun group, excited about ideas, and solution oriented thinking, we look forward to having people who lean on their experience, but also apply their judgement before implementing industry practices to Glance.
What you will be doing?
As a manager in the Business Finance team, you will be responsible to drive annual planning, deal structuring and vendor contract negotiation, track day-to-day financial operations, provide valuable insights/facts and make contributions through various projects, and work with teams across international markets.
If you're excited to be part of a winning start-up team, make your next career move with us!
- Jointly drive annual planning, strategic data analysis and research
- Support the business team in commercial contract negotiations
- Provide deal structuring guidelines including custom deal structures and ensure that all deals align with Glance strategies
- Financial analysis for new projects, including commercial viability and ROI
- Ability to quickly understand business drivers/levers, and translating them into spreadsheet models
- Track the variety of contracts across Glance for revenue and other compliances
- Engage in ongoing cost analyses and reporting for all the key Business units
- Drive process improvements - Review process bottlenecks and recommend changes
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Effectively manage multiple projects and competing priorities
What do we expect?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting (CA/MBA Finance preferred)
- 5-8 years of experience in Business Finance, process design and improvement, and working with cross functional teams
- 3+ years of experience supporting international business
- Strong financial modeling skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work and effectively communicate with leadership team
- Excellent business judgment, analytical, process design and decision-making skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, BI tools, & CRM applications