Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Build a financial plan ( annual operating plan + outlooks ) that aligns business objectives and develops a how list that builds the plan to the targets for the business
- Understand the Stakeholders requirement and the work to address the pain points along with streamlining the processes and SOP.
- Understand the levers impacting cost per unit and delivering on the numbers month on month as committed in outlook.
- Leveraging the operational plan for Packaging, Category operations - resources optimising on utilisation and operational challenges
- Efficiencies in cost along with partnership of Central Procurement Team.
- Work with stakeholders to build framework for deliverables / success metrics for all cost and hygiene related activities
- Co-own monthly planning of business cost and return of goods to vendor.
- Managing functional reviews with right callouts to senior management
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management
- Establish ROI on Capex investments, with right assessment of risks and opportunities
Qualifications & Experience:-
- Chartered Accountant from ICAI
- Work experience of minimum 1 year in Finance . Business Finance will be added advantage.
- Will be a business partner to operations team - hence ready to understand the operations part and Partner them along.
- Prior experience in Ecommerce, an added advantage
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts / multi location setup / good team manager
- Knowledge of SQL will be an advantage ( not mandatory )
- Expertise in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills
- The candidate should be proactive, self-starter, strong Team Leader - Role would require interaction with Cross functional teams