CA, LLB/LLM, MBA
Security / Fraud - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Assist in conducting periodic anti-corruption monitoring reviews, risk reviews, and audits
across business lines and PhonePe entities. In addition, perform Third Party Intermediary (TPI) Audits and special projects as per global mandate.
- Identify trends in violation of Anti-Corruption procedures and understand the root cause for non-compliance. Subsequently, formulate remedial actions through discussions with stakeholders that reduce risks and financial exposure.
- Proactively develop company specific tools/processes that enhance case-handling to meet
established KPIs and business need.
- Build strategic relationships with various business units; identify and communicate possible
risks associated with anti-corruption non-compliance; maintain open lines of communication at various levels.
- Collaborate and share best practices with global compliance partners, external counsel, consultants, and third-party service providers.
- Evaluate anti-corruption program elements (including financial controls) and drive continuous improvement and evolution of the program
- Assist in monitoring and continuous improvements of the Anti-Corruption compliance
program of PhonePe and ensure compliance with the local and global Anti-corruption law
- Drives continuous improvements by conducting compliance assessments, focused on
implementation and execution of financial controls, in respect of PhonePe’s Anti-corruption compliance program
- Utilize compliance systems and technologies on a daily basis to document and analyse
assessment results, track and report on trends, and to prepare reporting for key stakeholders
- Prepare reports and presentations with respect to reviewing findings, the levels of compliance and opportunities for further improvement.
- Responsible for the execution and/or coordination of activities to assess the effectiveness of
the anti-corruption program. In particular, risk assessments, monitoring activities and audits or reviews.
Qualification:- Chartered Accountant/ Law Graduate/ MBA with 4-6 years’ experience of working on Anti-corruption compliance/ investigations, forensics, internal audit, or other relevant areas.