CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
CORE BUSINESS OPERATIONS
The Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio is an integrated set of offerings that addresses our clients’ heart-of-the-business issues. This portfolio combines our functional and technical capabilities to help clients transform, modernize, and run their existing technology platforms. Moreover, CBO seeks to enhance our clients’ business operations and help them take advantage of new technologies through innovation aided by designing, implementing, and deploying sector-specific solutions and programs. As our clients navigate dynamic and disruptive markets, these solutions are designed to help them drive product and service innovation, improve financial performance, accelerate speed to market, and operate their platforms to innovate continuously. Our focus on driving our strategy and investment around Cloud, in addition to our previously established software engineering and operational transformation capabilities, positions us for long-term success in the market.
CBO has five different offerings:
Application Modernization Innovation (AMI) delivers end-to-end technology and application solutions to enable and improve our clients’ core business operations. We do this in a truly modern way, leveraging the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help you dream, explore, and build your future.
Cloud Engineering Services (CES) is focused on end-to-end cloud services from migration strategy into transformation and cloud operations.
Core Industry Solutions (CIS) is focused on industry vertical, sector specific solutions that drive operational change and automate the core of the business
Operations Transformation (OT) is focused on creating a flexible, innovative business model for clients supported by a strong operations foundation. CBO serves clients across Life Sciences and Health Care, Government & Public Services and Financial Services among other industries.
Core Technology Operations (CTO) offers differentiated Operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations manage their portfolio of IT applications, scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to the outcome, deliver business transformation.
Are you looking to work on a product which would shape and drive the transformation of banking industry? Are you committed to innovate on behalf of our clients and society to help #shapethefuture, faster? ConvergePROSPERITY by Deloitte is the place to be and ConvergePROSPERITY™ BankingSuite is the product.
If you are interested in joining this growing team, check out this opportunity:
Work you’ll do
- An Application Developer will be responsible for following activities:
- Participate in application architecture and design discussions. Work with team leads in defining solution Design for development.
- Analyze business/functional requirements and develop Java/J2EE based application and its components meeting all the requirements.
- Perform unit testing and participate in integration in collaboration with other team members.
- Perform peer code reviews and ensure its alignment with pre-defined architectural standards, guidelines, best practices, and meet quality standards.
- Work on defects\bugs and help other team members.
- Understand and comply with the established agile development methodology. Participate in various Agile ceremonies like – scrum meetings, sprint planning’s etc.
- Proactively identify opportunities for code/process/Design improvements.
- Participate in customer support activities for existing clients using Converge Health’s existing platform/products.
Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Technology Consulting practice is dedicated to helping our clients build tomorrow by solving today’s complex business problems involving strategy, procurement, design, delivery, and assurance of technology solutions. Our service areas include analytics and information management, delivery, cyber risk services, and technical strategy and architecture, as well as the spectrum of digital strategy, design, and development services offered by Deloitte Digital. Learn more about our Technology Consulting practice on www.deloitte.com
ConvergePROSPERITY by Deloitte
ConvergePROSPERITY’s cloud-based suite of software solutions, combined with Deloitte’s integrated technology ecosystem, enable financial institutions to deliver the security, digital convenience, and personalization customers expect today. With regulatory experience in financial services, strategy, and implementation, we help our clients offer an exceptional customer experience, expand product offerings, acquire new customers, reduce customer acquisition cost, and deliver strong ROI goals on their technology investment. For more information visit: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/consulting/solutions/converge/converge-prosperity.html
“Banking-as-a-Service solutions to innovate and re-imagine the future of banking”
ConvergePROSPERITY BankingSuite is a unified platform designed to help banks deliver innovative customer experiences, drive efficiencies, and bring products and services to market faster. Developed specifically for banks with up to $100 billion in assets, BankingSuite helps our clients' business rapidly design, plan, provision, and deploy personalized products and services ahead of customer expectations, deliver data and new insights to customers to help improve money management, and scale to increase revenue and grow market share. For more information visit: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/consulting/solutions/converge/converge-prosperity/banking-suite.html
6 to 9 years of experience in product backend development.
Skills/Project Experience - Required:
- Good understanding and hands on experience of Core java and Java platform enterprise edition (Java EE) components (e.g. OOPS, JSP, Servlets, Web Service Technology, Persistence, Transaction Management or Application Security).
- Hands on experience with RESTful Web Services and understanding of Microservices architecture.
- Good to understand application security and related frameworks\protocols (e.g. SAML/ OAUTH).
- Familiar with Agile development methodology.
- Experience with modern DevOps and CI/CD tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, Stash, Concourse, Artifactory, etc.), version control, code branching, and unit, integration (e.g. Rest Assured) and regression testing
Back-end Application with AWS experience:
- Hands on experience on AWS cloud platform with services like – AWS Lambda, EC2, ECS, Cognito, Kinesis, S3, Aurora DB and other related services.
- Good understanding of web application concepts and MVC architectural pattern.
- Hands on experience with SQL skills on RDBMS on cloud-based databases
- Hands on experience in Web application design and development using application frameworks Grails (preferred) \Spring.
Good to Have
- Good understanding of Microservice Design principles.
- Knowledge of workflow management capabilities like Camunda, Flowable, AWS Step function or any Rules Engine.
- High level understanding on working of API Gateway and Service Mesh functions.
- Good understanding of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate or GORM.
- Understanding of Python scripting would be helpful.
- Good understanding of No SQL DBs in line with AWS Dynamo.
- Understanding on basic principles in Banking domain
- Analytical skills to design solutions as well as skills to conduct independent Proof of Concepts.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in the same way. So, we provide a range of resources including live classrooms, team-based learning, and eLearning. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning Center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the Deloitte University (DU) in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
icroservices- Java- Senior
‘Deloitte’ is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP
Finding the right job and preparing for the recruitment process can be tricky. Check out tips from our Deloitte recruiting professionals to set yourself up for success. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.
We believe that to be an undisputed leader in professional services, we should equip you with the resources that can make a positive impact on your well-being journey. Our vision is to create a leadership culture focused on the development and well-being of our people. Here are some of our benefits and programs to support you and your family’s well-being needs. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our people and culture
Our people and our culture make Deloitte a place where leaders thrive. Get an inside look at the rich diversity of background, education, and experiences of our people. What impact will you make? Be inspired by the stories of our people.
You want to make an impact. And we want you to make it. We can help you do that by providing you the culture, training, resources, and opportunities to help you grow and succeed as a professional. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Requisition code: 111889