Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- ·To lead and co-ordinate all financial plans ; Assist in the preparation of targets for the business; Full P&L responsibility in driving financial performance including Overheads; Support the strategic planning process by delivering high quality insights using analytics
- ·Managing month end closing, forecasting and reporting activities; following up actions for financial performance.
- ·Support and partner with the business teams in business modelling, P&L forecasts, competitor benchmarking
- ·Make interventions in the areas of Gross Margin (GM), Pricing, Return on Media Investment (ROMI), market development amongst others
- ·Development of business cases for global innovations, in collaboration with global brand teams, the regional counterparts as well as the Research & Development (R&D) and Consumer & Market Insight (CMI) communities; Drive post-launch interventions
- ·Drive better decision making around resource allocation and budget setting. Support on prioritization and activation of a ZBB (Zero Based Budgeting) mind-set.
- ·Employ latest financial analysis techniques to improve decision making; Support strategic / decision making
- ·Ensure controls in place and functioning for pricing, promotion, authority levels etc.; Ensure non-financial controls are managed according to Unilever standards
Qualification:- Chartered Accountant with 2-6 years of financial experience.
Location: Rajpura, Patiala, Punjab, Gujarat.