Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Demonstrate Strong knowledge about Third Party Lifecycle Management, Regulatory guidelines Contract Terms & conditions, Information Security, Regulations (OCC, GDPR, Data Privacy Laws, and Country specific Local Laws etc.)
- Providing process guidance and support to Third Party Officers (TPOs), Business Activity Owners (BAOs) and other business stakeholders on end-to-end Third Party Management requirements and set up periodical review meeting with all the stakeholders.
- Facilitating and coordinating with various Policy Owners in areas such as Data Privacy, Export Licensing, Information Security and Continuity of Business (CoB)
- Act as Level 1 Reviewer in the team and understand the nuances of the Third Party Management process in detail.
- Participates in team meetings to analyze documentation and processes to ensure risks and control points are properly addressed.
- Assists management group in gathering data and information for supervisors reporting and to take ownership of specified projects and tasks.
- Verify if third parties’ policies and procedures are complaint to Citi’s policies and procedures. Identify and report gaps if any, to senior management.
- Identify opportunities for better control and productivity enhancement through various process reengineering initiatives and automation projects including but not limited to Robotic Process Automations.
- Analyzing the data and forecast trends with respect to inherent risk associated with third parties and build controls to mitigate such risks
- Work with Operations standards team to identify the process gaps and take measures in mitigating the same.
- Work with seniors as appropriate on data related for Internal and external Auditors and ensure timely and accurate submission of all deliverables and ensure that all comments are addressed, observations are reported correctly and corrective action is taken accordingly
- Initiate process changes in line with new emerging risks and regulatory requirements.
- Strong organization skills with proven ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build partnerships across Citi businesses
- Strong risk, process and project management skills with proven ability to influence and drive results across a diverse team of stakeholders
- Proven ability to interact effectively with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Qualification:- Preferably CA fresher’s / Bachelor’s degree required with 6+ years of working experience in financial services / Banking industry.