Banking Operations - Other
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- The role would offer an opportunity to work on payment related initiatives with leading banks, financial and national institutions.
- Be a champ and work closely with external stakeholders include partner banks and networks.
- Responsible for handling day to day business operations with external and internal stakeholders
- Identifying areas of operations that require technological intervention and coordinating with stakeholders for implementation of technical solutions
- Responsible for management of business reporting and any ad hoc reporting required from time to time. Proficient knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Help develop and nurture relationships with payment players
- Strongly focused on execution.
- Customer-first attitude; always on toes to lessen pain points of customers
- Monitoring transaction success rates and regularly analysing data to bring about enhancements in products as well as improvement in processes and success rates
- Coordinating with CS teams and handling escalations on a day to day basis to provide prompt resolution to the customers
- Maintaining Bank and Network relations in resolving Ad-hoc issues and improving existing operational processes
- Addressing internal queries, data requirements and escalations regarding Payment transactions.
- Work closely with the finance team to drive reconciliations and execute required corrections.
- Collaborate with internal and external business + technical teams to spearhead integrations and go-live.
Qualification:- MBA preferred with minimum work experience of 1-2 years in the operations/payment industry. Knowledge of SQL.