Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
ICWA (CMA), CA - Qualified, CPA
- You'll be engaged to build and enhance the Tax products globally and drive and deliver impactful projects from tax and reporting requirements, and system application
- Carry out standard methodologies and enhance the effectiveness of Uber's systems, processes, and controls by defining the long-term FinTech strategy, translating objectives into technical requirements, build and driving initiatives through implementation
- You will be working on the ERP (Oracle ecosystem) and look for improvements and enhanced reporting while supporting regional teams by mapping the local GAAP and Tax requirements for ERP enhancements
- Collaborate with various partners from Tax, TaxTech, FinOps, Operations, Accounting and communicate optimally across teams regarding priorities, status, and delivery
- Help business to streamline business processes and standard procedures across regions while ensuring the system is configured accordingly
- Closely work with external providers to follow on the new developments to ensure smooth tax compliances and legal reporting obligations are applied in the system
- Create/ work on a knowledge and sharing project to disseminate relevant system updates
- Own and drive the process redesign and development of internal tools for tax reporting
- Bring new insights to the table to support tax reporting function and develop new solutions.
- CA, CWA, or CPA with 5+ years of experience on Oracle ERP.
- Must have worked on large scale Oracle ERP footprint (Oracle GL, EB- Tax, FA, and AP).
Location:- Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, India