P2P Risk Junior AnalystGSK
- 3 Months ago
- Full Time
Procure to Payment (P2P)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Perform operational process risk assessment related to control deficiencies, root cause analysis, investigations, after action reviews, process detailed reviews, etc including adequate review of third party (Genpact) global process and regional locations and reporting to management.
- Review Controls Testing activities performed by a third party and corresponding reporting of control operating deficiencies to management .
- Provide risk management support on remediation activities related to control deficiencies and/or process gaps to ensure adequate risk mitigation .
- Provide risk management support to projects and continuous improvement initiatives led by the global process tower organization in Global Finance Services (GFS) and / or the regional hub leadership team .
- Drive compliance and risk mitigation initiatives at the hub and/or global process tower .
- Stakeholder management re. process owners and control owners in the hub, related finance third party and /or local finance teams.
- Support GSK enterprise risk management and relevant operational risk mitigation – ensure adequate action plans and timing are created and committed to by the business.
- Support manager in preparation of risk workshops (e.g. RMCB).
- Continuous improvement: Propose and support use of technology within Risk Management activities to resolve risk exposures, accelerate reporting, and improve team efficiency.
- Support external audit, and other external or internal bodies in risk and control issues to reduce impact to business, increase reliance, and align on auditor’s assessment of the finance control environment for SOX reporting purposes.
Qualifications & Experience:- CPA, CIA, ACCA with minimum of 3 years Post qualification experience.