CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Require Quality Analyst having 1 Year to 3 Years of hands-on testing experience.
- Work with one of the finest mobile apps production companies in Ahmedabad, India.
- Ability to boost your career by 10x. Want to know how? Shoot us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photo & Video. Business. Finance. Productivity. Kids. All major app categories.
- Work where #quality is more valued than just delivering as per the scope.
- Work with cross-functional collaborative teams – Analysts, Designers, and Architects!
- API, Apps Web and Software Testing. HIG, PN, Firebase. GitLab. Deep understanding of UX.
- Review requirements, specifications, and functional/technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, and document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing
- Be open to develop and remain adaptive to existing/new processes
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers, designers, and marketing team) to identify software requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Create and provide written knowledge transfer material
- Create or participate in creating technical documentation from QA perspective for reference and reporting
- Postman, Jmeter, Appium
- Good to have: Selenium (Web-driver, Testing, Jenkins, Log4j)
- Deep knowledge of Manual Testing
- Strong understanding of database and string manipulation
- Knowledge about integration and system testing
- Assist developers in reproducing issues/defects
- Individual performer yet a strong team player
- Super-communicators: written and oral. (Non-negotiable).
- Dynamic CTC. Earn 50% more if you can beat the expectations.
Flexible work timings. Available as a ‘perk’ to those who are attentive and exceed expectations.
- No red-tape. Either you finish what’s important, or you don’t. Straightness. Applied.