Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
- Accountable for payroll and payments accuracy, compliance, and timeliness for the region.
- Responsible for leading the regional team and managing payroll for multiple entities.
- In charge of coaching and developing regional team members as well as empowering them to achieve their best results.
- Mentor, supervise the activities, and coordinate Payroll workload to meet operational requirements of a regional payroll team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related activities as needed.
- Oversee the relationships with external payroll providers by tracking their performance and establishing KPIs for improvement when necessary.
- Be the main point of contact for regional escalation, vendor management, and stakeholder management.
- Act as a 2nd level reviewer of payrolls and other statutory/ad-hoc payments in detail.
- Review, suggest and implement process optimizations to ensure alignment with local rules, global processes, and compliance requirements.
- Provide support to other regional payroll Controllers as a backup.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience of payroll management in an international organization.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of people management experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills/mindset.
- Highly proficient in interpreting new rules and regulations as well as implementation of new processes.
- Fluent in English and multicultural savviness.
Desirable: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field