Insurance- General Insurance
Qualified Professional - Fresher
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Credit Appraisal - RM is expected to understand in detail the client's business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation - RM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. Also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management Managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
- Achieving business targets, acquiring and onboarding new clients
- Understand & cross-sell various retail asset & liability products to capture entire ecosystem of corporate clients
- Understanding of financial statements such as Balance sheet, P&L A/c & Cash flow statements
- Knowledge of computation of key financial ratios
- Knowledge of Basic Banking products
- Communication and presentation skills
- Basic working knowledge of Word, Excel and PPT
Collaboration (Forges understanding with others and carries others along, considers impact on the organization, not just own targets/metrics, and acts accordingly)
Passion (Constantly raises the bar for self & team, has a strong execution bias, takes initiatives even in the face of significant difficulties)
Organization Capability (Builds structures, systems and processes to support strategy, focuses on productivity as a business lever, sets personal example in driving quality for achieving world class service delivery)
Qualification & Experience:- CA / MBA Finance with 0-7 yrs if experience.
Interested candidates can share their resume on:- Shobana.email@example.com