CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM, CS
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Businessline/Function :
Digital Banking Platform is one of the strategic projects of Corporate and Institutional Banking business line. The team is supporting development & maintenance of strategic Applications of the Bank. It is versatile in adopting innovative and latest technologies. The team composed of members working from different regions across the globe and work towards constantly enhancing the experience of the Bank users.
Senior Software Engineer
Business Line / Function:
CIB / Transversal IT –
C & E
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The team requires a dynamic member who can perform Build & Deployment and Environment maintenance activities of strategic applications of the Bank. The associate will be responsible for high availability of applications in all Non-Prod environments. The associate should have minimal knowledge of DevOps framework and will be interested to adopt latest DevOps tools. The associate should be flexible to work in shifts and support Production deployment over weekends. The associate should be able to handle more than one application support activity.
- Ensure high availability of all Non-Prod environments
- Perform Build & Deployment activities
- Enhance the DevOps pipeline for existing and new applications
- Act as a team player along with peers to provide application support
- Provide support for UAT & Functional Testers
- Update Knowledge base document
- Support peers in completing BAU & project tasks
- Share knowledge with the team through training & documentation
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Required technical skills:
- 5+ years of experience in Release Management activities
- Solid knowledge of full SDLC and experience in supporting applications involving technologies like Java/J2EE, WAS, Apache/IHS, MQ, Tibco
- Experienced in handling configuration tools like GIT, SVN, etc.
- Expert in Jenkins administration and configuration of Freestyle and Maven jobs
- Expert in using build tools like Jenkins, Maven, TeamCity, Liquibase & Nexus
- Must have basic knowledge in writing Python & Shell scripting
- Should have basic knowledge of writing SQL queries and understand basic error codes
- Should be an expert in using monitoring tools like Dynatrace, NAGIOS, Logstash, Kibana, Redis, Elastic Search, etc.
- Knowledge of Java/J2EE applications is preferable
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have experience in Onshore & Offshore working model
- Must have worked in Agile projects and Agile ceremonies
- Interested to learn new frameworks
- Analysis and troubleshooting skills
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Personal Impact / Ability to influence
Communication skills - oral & written
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)