BFSI (Credit & Risk)
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
· Carry out the vision and mission of TERA team to prevent, detect, and investigate issues of potential fraud and financial abuse by employees within the company
· Execute audits, deep dives, and special projects in a timely manner while communicating recommendations and findings to management and other stakeholders
· Coordinate with different team members to conduct deep dives walkthroughs and quality reviews of evidence to resolve complex problems
· Review employees expense reimbursements and spend on corporate cards for compliance with Amazon Travel and Expense reimbursement policy
· Identify and clearly define issues and root causes for the potential fraud and financial abuse, work with various operations team to improve their process
· Understand and follow Amazon’s policies and procedures on expense reimbursement, corporate cards and Business Code of Conduct
· Implement operational program controls by creating project plans, establish SOPs, process controls, prioritize and coordinate workstreams as necessary.
Review and perform data analysis and identify patterns to reduce false positive reductions. Identify and escalates gaps in existing fraud prevention/detection tools and risk assessment methodology
· Drive improvement projects to build mechanisms within TERA team to prevent and detect fraud, abuse and waste in timely manner
· Provide recommendations to product and technical teams to improve technical risk management solutions to drive program efficiencies
· Provides regular coaching and feedback to direct reports to help grow individual functional skills and leadership capability, with support from senior managers
· Provides input into resource planning discussions
· MBA/Post graduate degree in finance and/or professional qualification like Chartered Accountant/Certified Fraud Examiner.
· Minimum of 7+ years of relevant professional experience in Internal audit, external audit or accounts payable
· Experience in data analysis using Excel, VBA, SQL, python etc.