Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
- Responsible for entire accounting, taxation and companies matter of the RINA entities in India.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update al accounts on regular basis
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports, filing tax return
- Assist in all tax audit and statutory audit.
- Assist any external statutory, tax, compliances audits
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Report regularly with Company’s HQ in Italy.
- Advice to the management on various tax and compliances maters as and when required.
- CA with proven experience as an accountant.
- Knowledge of Microsoft DYNAMICS AX/ 365.