Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
- Opportunity to work on stock broking and depository participant related initiatives with key stakeholders of the industry in the country
- Collaboration with internal teams- product, business finance, customer service, etc to monitor and manage the category daily
- Write requirements and SOPs for each customer touchpoint and monitor PhonePe’s performance against the same
- Manage and control overall functioning and supervision of the Depository operations.
- To manage, train and control teams responsible for processing all the above products
- Day to Day settlement activities securities Pay-in/ Pay-out.
- Creation of Pledge for Margin shortfall / Exposure.
- Handling back office operations pertaining to Buy-back, OFS, MF, Dividend & reconciliation.
- Interacting with clients for resolving queries/ reporting etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS Excel, etc.
- Experience in handling Audit i.e Concurrent and Internal audit.
- Ensuring compliance requirements as per SEBI Regulations.
- Co-ordinating with Back office vendor to resolve system.
- Work with data to help grow the business through interventions on product and technology
- Responsible for management of business reporting and any ad hoc reporting from time to time. Proficient knowledge of MS Excel is a must
- Customer first attitude with a strong execution bias
- Coordinating with CS teams and handling escalations on a day to day basis to provide prompt resolution to customers
- Addressing internal queries, data requirements and escalations
- Experience of working with a highly skilled team across all functions
- To be a part of India's highly disruptive fintech wave.
- MBA with minimum 5 to 7 years of work experience.
- Experience of back office/DP-operations work in a Stock broking/Securities firm, Mutual Fund,etc.