Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC
- Responsible for preparing and posting month end close journal entries (accrual, prepayments, mortgage etc.)
- Responsible for posting accounting corrections/reclassifications entries to ensure accurate accounting records against the income and expenses accounts
- Prepare monthly bank and mortgage reconciliation and follow up on any outstanding or un-reconciled items
- Conduct monthly variance analysis for balance sheet and P&L codes to determine the reason for deviations beyond threshold limit
- Timely preparation of monthly financial packages in accord to meet the deadline established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client.
- Review, verify, approve invoices and raise check requests, research and resolve invoice discrepancies if any and monitor the accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Responsible for cash management of assigned properties, which includes the review of client’s bank statements, having deposits applied against tenants.
- Ensure that the reconciliation of tenant service revenue and cost of tenant service revenue are completed each month, and the open items are followed up diligently
- Responsible for arranging monthly funding from clients to accommodate payments and/or distribution to client
- Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules.
Qualification:- Commerce graduate or /CA Inter is preferred with 3-5 years of Operational/General ledger accounting and Finance experience.