Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, MBA/PGDM
- Close of monthly Finance books and comprehensive Profit and Loss analysis
- Improve the accuracy of close estimates throughout the close
- Driving standardization of financial report deliveries across all locations and working on opportunities for process improvement
- Perform detailed review, analysis, and reconciliation
- Support and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, including management
- Support and collaborate with functions to increase adoption of “real time” forecasting
- Pricing of new deals, cost benefit analysis, consolidation of view across all customers, Geo’s
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so.
- MBA / CA with 3 – 5 years of accounting experience, preferably in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Working knowledge of ERP (Ex: PeopleSoft, Essbase, Excel, etc.)