Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements for a portfolio of properties, including General Ledger month-end close, actual to budget variance review, cash management, audits, bank reconciliations, spreadsheet preparation, and acquiring a working knowledge of real estate accounting software.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly property financial statements for a 4 to 5 property portfolio by deadlines established within Client Accounting Services and by external Client. Prepare additional schedules, which are required to support account balances or are specifically required by owners.
- Submit financial statements and work papers in reviewable form (including documentation) and within the proper time frame for review.
- Responsible for cash management of assigned properties.
- Insure that all bank statements are reconciled on a timely basis and follow-up on all outstanding checks and reconciling items monthly.
- Assume responsibility for the coordination and organization of year-end audit work and preparation of supporting schedules.
- Maintain a working knowledge of mortgage agreements and management agreements for assigned properties.
Qualification:- Commerce graduate or Post Graduate/CA Inter with 3-5 years of Operational/General ledger accounting and Finance experience.