Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Post Graduation Not Required
- Liase with internal parties to obtain appropriate lease documentation
- Manage document workflow to ensure team responsibilities are completed in a timely manner
- Generate monthly reporting package which includes critical date and portfolio summary reporting in a timely and accurate manner
- Complete an audit of works completed by JLL's Lease Administration teams
- Complete Operational Expense Reconciliation on behalf of our clients and update our Lease Administration system
- Work closely with colleagues within other Lease Administration teams to ensure workload is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in the transition of new accounts into JLL responsibility. This may include audits and process testing
- Obtain and review landlord invoices to ensure adherence to lease requirements
- Generate Accounts Payable reporting and prepare invoices for payment
- Perform Accounts Receivable reporting
- Generate Accounts Receivable reporting and communicate on outstanding payments
- Complete all duties with a focus on cost avoidance for our clients
- Obtain, track and report on Insurance and Security deposit matters (where applicable).
- Ensure our processes and procedures are maintained to ensure adherence with all internal and external compliance policies
- Prepare monthly client invoices (where applicable)
- Manage ad hoc projects to ensure clear communication on progress and timely completion of all assigned tasks
- Training of new staff members when required.
Qualification:- Graduate (Commerce) with 3-5 years’ industry experience required.