Senior Manager - TreasuryAntal India
- 3 Months ago
- Mumbai (All Areas)
- Full Time
Treasury & Forex
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified
• Monitoring cash flow situation by tracking transactions and establishing governance.
• Preparing for exigencies by securing/ensuring alternates sources of funding / working capital etc.
• Manage cash flow including inter-company cash pooling/lending, short term funding, etc.
• Short- and long-term Treasury Strategy incl. maintain strong banking relationships
• Reporting of Tax Cost and Cashflow impact of taxes within the Region.
• Managing accounting for forex transactions with a clear understanding of pertinent compliances.
• Effective guidance & support to business on Trade Finance products like Bank Guarantees & LCs
• Ensure compliance with controls, policies, procedures, and FEMA regulations.
• Maintain credit rating agency relationships
• Own relevant Balance Sheet accounts
• Work on treasury digitization projects.
Qualification:- Chartered Accountant with 6 - 8 years of relevant experience. SAP preferred