Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - Qualified, CPA
- Assist with the in-house global mobility tax function and report to the Assoc. Director of Global Mobility Tax
- Work directly with the Vice President of GlobalMobility Immigration and Tax (GMIT) and help with global coordination of assignments
- Evaluating, development, implementation and execution of mobility programs for short- and long-term transfers and assignments, new-hire domestic and international relocation and country entry support. Specifically, the tasks involve:
- Assist expatriates with international assignments through coordinating and managing the following: tax equalization, benefits coordination, housing and compensation packages and global compensation collection and accumulation
- Coordinating information from relocation firms, tax vendor firms and outside vendors to help facilitate international assignments from a tax and shadow payroll perspective
- Assist with employee follow ups to remain compliant from a tax perspective
- Assist with tax equalization settlement amounts and tax refunds due to the employee or to be returned to the company
- Prepare tax cost estimate calculations using the company’s tool for employee international assignments and domestic relocations to report estimated home and host tax costs to management
- Prepare and submit applications for certificate of coverage to social security tax authorities in various countries to exempt social security in the host location for employee international assignments
- Assist with budget versus actual reporting of assignment costs using the company’s integrated mobility tools
- Provide business intelligence reporting on global tax costs resulting from global assignments for business accrual purposes
- Assist with the Global Compensation Collection function, responsibilities include:
- Collecting the data from the various compensation sources and managing the consolidation of data
- Coordinating the distribution of the consolidated statement of earnings by jurisdiction
- Collection of the end process compensation reporting results including reconciliation of these files for any additional elements to be reported in compensation
- The individual will have line of sight and understand the delivery structure of the compensation elements
- Assist with the organization's employee tax reports and payroll reports
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so.
Qualifications:- Chartered Accountant/ CPA with 2 years of experience.
Skills:- GMIT,Tax Refunds,Payroll,Tax Cost, Reporting,Reconciliation,Tax Analysis, Accounting.