Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
- Liaise with internal and external parties to obtain appropriate lease documentation
- Manage document workflow to ensure team responsibilities are completed in a timely manner
- Complete an audit of works completed by JLL's other Lease Administration teams
- Work closely with colleagues within other Lease Administration teams to ensure workload is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Obtain and review landlord invoices to ensure adherence to lease requirement
- Perform financial reviews and generate financial reports which includes Variance Report, Rent Recommendation Report and/or flat file, Accounts Payable report, Accounts Receivable report, Aging Report etc.
- Prepare monthly client invoices (where applicable)
- Able to manage communicate with client on outstanding payments
- Complete all duties with a focus on cost avoidance for our clients
- Obtain, track and report on Insurance and Security deposit matters (where applicable)
- Communicate with clients, landlords and tenants when required
- Ensure our processes and procedures are maintained to ensure adherence with all internal and external compliance policies
- Manage ad hoc projects to ensure clear communication on progress and timely completion of all assigned tasks
- Deliver excellent customer service to meet the client’s expectations.
Qualification:- University graduate (Commerce / Finance Background) with minimum of 1 year industry experience.