Accountant / Accounts Executive
Qualified Professional - Experienced
Work from Office
CA - IPCC / IPC, M.Com
• Should have prior experience in General Ledger Accounting process.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Intercompany Activities & Lease Accounting.
• Dealt with Balance sheet Reconciliations (Cash, Fixed assets, Inter Company, Current assets, Current liabilities etc.)
• Experience in lease accounting. Implementation of ASC 842 is an added advantage.
• Expert knowledge in preparation of Accrual and Prepaid journal entries, in compliance with the journal entry policy.
• Knowledge on Prepayments and periodical amortization of prepayments.
• Knowledge of Fixed assets accounting cycle (capitalization, depreciation accounting, disposals, retirement etc.).
• Knowledge on VAT computation and MI reporting.
• Analyze the movement in GL balances and assist in Balance Sheet commentaries.
• Thorough knowledge of Balance sheet items / Income statement line items.
• Adherence to the internal controls and support the review of key controls and SOX compliance.
• Should be able to assist with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
• Tag Fixed assets such as furniture, hardware etc., to enable proper tracking and to prevent them from being misappropriated.
• Continuously evaluates, recommends, and implements changes to all processes impacting the GL to simplify while improving transparency.
• Semi Qualified Chartered Accountant/Bachelor/Master degree in Commerce with a minimum of 8 to 10 years of relevant business experience.
• Advanced accounting and financial skills required. Hunger to apply accounting principles and practices. Experience in USGAAP concepts is must.
• Hands on experience on Oracle R12 and Cadency Certification, HFM tool will be an added advantage.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to be adaptable and flexible, meet deadlines and work well in a team.
• Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills. Attention to detail and accuracy a must.
• Customer focused, ability to adapt to changing schedules and multiple work plans with moderate supervision.