CA, CFA, CMA, MBA, MCOM/BCOM
Work from Office
Any Post Graduation
Our company is seeking a Senior Accountant who will handle all our accounting operations and the financial activities of our company.
As a Senior Accountant, you should oversee the finance department and report directly to the CFO. You should also provide assistance to the Accounting Manager with external and internal audit examinations.
You will manage a team of Junior Accountants and collaborate with them to create financial reports and analyze forecasts.
If your skills and experience match our requirements for this Senior Accountant position, we would like to hear from you.
- Prepare accurate financial information with the help of inputs from the finance team on time.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by verifying, allocating, posting and entering transactions.
- Prepare error-free accounting reports and their results.
- Conduct account reconciliation regularly on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Analyze the financial statements for any discrepancies and issues.
- Identify errors and take actions for improvement.
- Analyze inter company transactions, bank statements and generate invoices.
- Review accounting systems and make suggestions for improvements.
- Manage bookkeepers and other accountants.
- Assist in the department’s goal-setting process.
- Provide support in the month-end and year-end closing process.
- Provide support in tax returns and tax audit.
- Plan and assign duties to staff members.
- Manage and maintain general ledgers.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Develop financial procedures to improve efficiency.
- Prepare and summarize all the transaction reports and financial status which includes a balance sheet, profit & loss statement.
- Present financial reports to higher management and Accountants.
- Stay up to date knowledge of the latest business trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Senior Accountant or Accounting Supervisor.
- A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) will be preferred.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Understanding of accounting software like Quickbooks, Tally ERP, etc.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Strong aptitude for quantitative skills and numbers.
- Strong knowledge of non- profit tax filing and tax compliance pertaining to state and federal level regulations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and internal controls.
- Excellent at analyzing information and interpret for other departments.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential data.
- Hardworking and honest
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills